Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to;
- Testing games and applications across various platforms, gaining an extensive knowledge of each.
- Actively identifying, reproducing and accurately reporting issues in detailed bugreports and database.
- Re-testing previously reported defects/issues in specified builds and updating the corresponding database accordingly.
- Carrying out examination and revision of reported issues.
- Writing testcases.
- Writing QA reports.
- Analyzing QA processes and improving them.
- Providing clear and concise critical analysis and feedback when requested.
- Participating in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas and helping others when needed.
- Learning about and adhering to our internal systems, software and processes.
- Learning about game development, game theory and game terminology
- Knowledge and general experience of playing video games.
- An understanding in different/multiple game genres,
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry.
- Good general PC and game console knowledge, including experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with testcase management tools and methodologies.
- Familiar with the use and maintenance of a bug database.
- The ability to concisely present complex information via bug reports.
- The ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent attention too detail.
- Ability to become quickly accustomed to various in-house software systems.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively, respecting others' opinions.
- Work with limited supervision & remain motivated
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Eager to learn, willing to risk & fail (new techniques, but also the whole adventure in general)
- Passionate about playing and making great games.
- Strong curiosity and innate need to understand how things work.
- General Game development knowledge (art, programming, design)
- An understanding of Quality Insurance (ISO 9001)
- Analytical and precise.
- Working knowledge of hardware platform limitations is a plus.
- Passionate about and/orextensive, in-depth knowledge of and/or experience with the game and game development industry.
- Knowledge of current and previous generation of games consoles and PCs.
- Experience with a variety of database software.
- Comfortable in expressing thoughts and opinions constructively.
- Languages: Dutch is helpful and any additional languages are a plus.
Starting date: As soon as possible